Traditional vs. Innovative Architecture
Compare and contrast two examples of architecture. Select one example of traditional architecture (pre-1900) and one more recent example of architecture (1900-current). Discuss the methods and materials used in each example. Analyze their advantages, disadvantages, and aesthetic qualities. Lastly, share your thoughts on which style of architecture you prefer and why.
- Your discussion post and any images used must be embedded and not attached. DO NOT ATTACH your work. Attachments cannot be opened and will receive a zero.
- Your post must be a minimum of 400 words written in paragraph format.
- All scholarly sources used must be properly cited in the Chicago Style. (You can review course policies on citations & sources here).
- Use the Image icon in the toolbar to embed images. Select upload and drag the images from your desktop.
- Proofread for grammatical and spelling errors.
- You must comment and provide a thoughtful contribution to one of your classmate’s posts in a minimum of 100 words. Simply stating they did a great job is not a thoughtful contribution to the discussion. You must add to their post by elaborating on what they have written or provide a different perspective.