Read the following articles from Edutopia and respond to the following:
Assessing Learning Without a Test
https://www.edutopia.org/article/assessing-learning-without-test (Links to an external site.)
1. What are the 4 key methodologies of a Critical Skills Classroom?
2. Describe/explain the process/strategies the teacher uses in this article to develop learning and assess his students?
3. What are ways you could assess your students without using a formal test? Give at least two examples.
4 Reasons Teachers are Going Gradeless
https://www.edutopia.org/article/4-reasons-teachers-are-going-gradeless (Links to an external site.)
1. What are the reasons the author states for going “gradeless”?
2. What are your thoughts on giving students feedback instead of grades?
Read the article from Edutopia in the link below and respond to the following:
7 Smart, Fast Ways to Do Formative Assessment
https://www.edutopia.org/article/7-smart-fast-ways-do-formative-assessment (Links to an external site.)
56 Examples of Formative Assessment
https://www.edutopia.org/groups/assessment/250941 (Links to an external site.)
1. What is formative assessment?
2. After reading both articles, select four formative assessment strategies/practices. Give a brief description of each one and how it works.