Complete the Judge and Jury assignment.
The template is attached.
JUDGE AND JURY FORMAT
Title of case:
1. Describe the purpose of the case study you are analyzing (one to two sentences)
2. Provide a summary of the case (three to four sentences)
3. Give a brief introduction of the problems and issues found in the case study (two to three sentences).
4. Present the key points of the case study and present any assumptions made during the analysis (three sentences – minimum).
5. Provide an alternate solution to the case (two to three sentences).
6. Give recommendations for the case (two sentences – minimum)