Through this two-part project you will develop your personal ethical vision statement. Over the course of several units, you will construct your ethical vision statement to assist you in future and present encounters you are faced with in both your personal and professional life.
Part 1. Identifying Your Goals and Your Personal Influences
Prepare a 3-4 page paper of 750 to 1000 words where you complete the following:
- Identify your goals: This includes common beliefs you have about ethics to help you succeed. What steps you project are ahead in your career. Be sure to reference your leadership goals, ability to collaborate with others, and what do you value most in your work or vocation
Articulate your influences:
- What elements inform choices you make
- Who has been most influential in your life that helped you to make ethical choices
- The events you experienced that influenced your goals, values and purpose.
- The paper should follow the APA guidelines for format and citation.