As the launch for Great Day Fitness Tracking’s online site approaches, Karen already has new ideas for other products and services.
Create a media-rich, 14- to 18-slide Microsoft PowerPoint tutorial or an infographic using an infographic maker, such as Piktochart, Venngage, or Canva, for Karen. Use this week’s reading and activities for information systems planning to complete your assignment. Your tutorial should:
- Include a title page.
- Explain the concept of information systems planning.
- Compare at least two development planning methods.
- Clarify why each planning method is appropriate for new system implementation.
- Select a methodology for designing the information system.
- Explain the reason for the selected methodology.
- Address the option to acquire (instead of build in-house) information systems.
- Identify and discuss the tools that might be used in the acquisition of a new information system.