1. Explain why the best value is the replacement cost instead of lost income when evaluating the worth of information asset to the organization. Why is the replacement cost more important than loss of income?Your response must be a minimum of 100 words in length.
2. What program would you use to ensure that all employees within the organization develop a sense of a security culture in which everyone knows and reads the policies, standards, and procedures? Why is this so important? Explain.Your response must be a minimum of 100 words in length.
3. For a risk assessment, what rating system would you most likely use for a “likelihood value of a vulnerability” for the organization? Explain why you chose your rating system.Your response must be a minimum of 100 words in length.
4. The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) contains many documents that have been developed by many industries and other agencies that provide resources for technological advancement, metrics, and standards. What, in your own words, is the reason for the NIST Cybersecurity Framework?Your response must be a minimum of 100 words in length
5. Passwords are one type of access control. In a work environment, how often should a password be changed? How many characters and/or special characters, if any, would you recommend, and why? Do you regularly change your password(s) at home to align with the password requirements at work? Additionally, do you feel that most people update their passwords often enough? Why, or why not?
100 word minimum.